[Namron] Swim fest Lost - hope were found

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:18:35 PDT 2004

Right as I was leaving the pool's parking lot, I was taken out of MY happy
state of mind.
I do believe I left all MY clothes, big shoes included at the pool.
I will be at the pop meeting (later today) if we still hold it on wed's yes?
no?

let ME know thanks.

Pooky the unclad and unshod

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".