[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial A&S Competition

Sandra Derrick okbunyip at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 3 22:46:08 PDT 2004

Greetings,

As the current Arts and Sciences champion of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer it will be my duty and pleasure to run the Arts and Sciences competition at our Baronial Championships this year on 9-4-04.  The event will be at Camp Cimarron in Coyle, OK.  Set up will begin at 9:00 am in the main hall with judging to begin at 11:00 am.  This will be an open competition with no theme.  Documentation is REQUIRED for those competing.  Scoring will be by a panel of judges.

If you just wish to display an item without entering the competition, space will be provided.

Part of the basket for first place will be two printed pages with hand colored illustrations from an herbal published in 1596.  These are the real thing, not reproductions.

We will also be having a children's A&S competition for those under 16 yrs of age.  Documentation is strongly encouraged but not required for the children's competition.

Bring your best work and vie for the honor of being our champion of Arts and Sciences.

In service,

HL Cassandra de Skardeburgh