[Namron] Namron populace meeting

Fynreswolf at aol.com Fynreswolf at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 19:53:55 PDT 2004

Unto the populace
    We are all in the SCA because we like it and it is  fun. How is the
current situation going to increase our fun level? At the  Baronial Court of 8/4/04
conflicts were brought up and apologies made. Now is  the time to get over it
or take your toys and go home. Many of us don't  like to see our friends
fighting and don't want to choose sides over details. I  believe that everyone is
trying to do the best for Namron and the SCA, with the  notable exception of
those urging a boycott of Scribal and Heraldic.
    Problem 1. Annais/Cellach apologized for  misunderstanding about
reserving OU rooms in Brads name, the reservation was  canceled, no damage occured,
get over it.Why does it matter exactly who  asked/volunteered. It was 6 months
ago and it is over.
Problem 2 Kathleen, Terric and Tadhg thought they were doing the right  thing
about the bank account. At the officers meeting the Baron and Baroness
explained why not, it was changed and is over. Move on populace.
    If the 5 or 6 people who are still angry take their  familys and friends
and go away we will really miss you, because you are  interesting, smart,
funny, talented, hard working friends. So decide to stay and  put your energy into
new projects and events. Remember we all like you because  of your
differences, use your differences for the positive.
Vivat Namron
Lady Ayesha
Lady Kyna
Lord Terric