[Namron] Namron populace meeting

Captain MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Thu Aug 5 20:14:43 PDT 2004

One thing I wish to make perfectly clear... My absence from the SCA has absolutely nothing to do with those two problems. It has more to do with my "indescretions" as an officer of the Canton of Skarrgard. I plan to return to the SCA, but there are things I need to take care of first, and when I do return, it will be as strictly a member of the populace, nothing more.

I just wanted to clarify that, simply because of the coincidental timing of my dissappearance. I am angry about other, un-related things, but my anger will not change anything, either by my ranting or by my absence... so when I feel ready, I'll return. But I'll not be a pawn in someone else's bickering... I know how people can get when dealing with gossip, and I can see how it may look like I left over one of the aforementioned issues, but that simply is not the case.

Duncan MacNamara