[Namron] Change in feast price : Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:35:50 PDT 2004

For reasons unknown to the feast staff or the feast-o-crat, Good Lady
Deirdre, the price of Wiesenfeuer feast has changed to 8.00$ for adults and
5.00$ for children.

Those of you who have already contacted ME and received feast reservations,
please re-contact ME  - IF - you would like to purchase additional feasts or
if the price has become prohibitive.

Thank You,
Lord_pooky