[Namron] Namron populace meeting

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Fri Aug 6 05:38:59 PDT 2004

To the best of my personal knowledge, no one was urging a boycott of
Scribal and Heraldic.  Some of us did state that we felt the price was
personally prohibitive, since we were not excessively interested in any
of the classes.  I do not recall hearing anyway advise others not to
attend.  That may have happened outside of my hearing, I don't know.

I just wanted to mention this since Aonghas and I are among those who
did not attend, and I did not wish people to think that it was due to a
group boycott.

Annabelle