[Namron] Team work will get'er done

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 10:04:31 PDT 2004

Yes Ladies,

Be of good cheer and find out which among you will "take one for the team"
as we men say in the locker room.

I'm sure the rewards will be asstronomlickall.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".