[Namron] OT: On the subject of having a daughter...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 15:12:53 PDT 2004

Regarding Practice in Reeves Park, Raouda-Bjorn would LOVE to be there as he is a defense instructor as part of his mundane job.  However, as his mundane job is at night, he is usually asleep by 2:00 on Sundays out of necessity.

But, when the shift changes in a few months, I know he'd love to be there.  By the way, how does the SCA feel about non-weaponry combat?

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan