[Namron] Officer's Meeting

Barat barat at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 09:00:15 PDT 2004

Officer's meeting will be held at the home of Lord Donnchadh Beag mac
Griogair  and Lady Muriel ingen Gille Crist at:

2929 Edinburg Drive, Norman OK 73071

Please call them if you need directions:
(405) 701-8137

You can also contact Donnchadh at:
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us

A map is available at mapquest. Copy and paste THE ENTIRE LINK into
your web browser's address window:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
ovi=1&mqmap.x=19&mqmap.y=177&mapdata=KpoRn2E8mwiLz4244xr3aRzYzk%252byndT
zrAwWj8h%252fNbUWAaMNskw%252fSAa6Dpm%252b3XbHmFutVKYNB%252f8KVvcpndGzZ03
NHvvK1YMOtwSZ2egGq2OL2dObUO3m%252fh7sy0%252fs6eCYycSz0vRkH%252bpa7tAKH51
4yj66NAfdSdfzhfjgHdX1xsw4Rti9lfMl5Tka2K14yQH3dIn0erAhkR8axQOw3kYFyPhKUkv
lfvlpXA7PsSEBLXfk70VDEEbYGQWCRQ%252fQQ7SqpwJFjcbqTIWxC4KooXIpVEvKR1kwhVD
za1e5Hymc%252b8TH%252fmhlPAUudU5yNa5%252bqJ2fnHUTuF3qZnWOp407vFRUyWfSnjY
wNZLBdjmGKA80zwmiefx68gldW2Ezktb4ONmcgHwDNH%252bbyLAjtEAfRB6gIkDkfSIUMIu
UFd%252fwTX71eG1e9FNg9yCPzV1rx5Sfupm7zo%252bO45gtSH9x0FyH5TdSsg%253d%253

Time: 7:30 - 8:30 P.M.

The populace is invited to attend and observe. However, this is a
meeting for the officers and the Baron & Baroness (B&B) and the reports
and discussion are limited to the officers and B&B.

Officers: if you have information one of your deputies needs to report
please have them report to you and you can report to the other officers
and the B&B. The sole exception will be for the Deputy Seneschals
(event stewards) for upcoming events. They will be allowed to report
directly.

The purpose of this meeting is to keep the officers and B&B informed as
to what is going on within the Barony. I will be holding an officers
meeting each quarter from now on scheduled so that two of the meetings
fall two months before Protectorate and Beltane, and the other two
meetings fall halfway between these two events.

I would like to keep this meeting short and on target. Call or e-mail
me if you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, or the like.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Seneschal - Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley