[Namron] probably a silly question, but...

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:57:49 PDT 2004

Aline,

Muriel was correct in that the place is warm/hot.
Yes, many people come in mundanes.  However.....
We are in public and it is a good way to bring
attention to ourselves and the SCA, so I always take a
tunic to work with me to put on over my jeans when I
get to the meeting...  I appreciate anyone who makes
an attempt at garb.  I find my tunic is usually cooler
than a t-shirt, anyway.

And, yes, the next meeting is Tues. Aug 17th.

Hospitaler by nature,
Lady Etienett

--- Aline Swynbrook <alineswynbrook at yahoo.com> wrote:

> what is the dress code for Populace?  (ie: garb,
> mundane wear, black tie...?)  And is it the 17th?
>
> In service,
> Aline

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)