[Namron] Pooky go bye bye! I'm done.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:53:19 PDT 2004

I will be off-world; communing with the hummingbirds and Mairin's Daughter
Laura Young her Good Husband Brent Young and Mairin's Grand Daughter the
Gift of G_D Taryn who is 11-12-un- believable.   I will be off-world circa
wednesday 11th thru sunday the 15th. I will bring back pictures of all
things beautiful and relaxing.

If " Pukha  / Lovr " could be looked up in Russian name books at the
meeting, that would be very nice. Lovr I here means fisherman.

Blessed be the brewers,

Pookster - strictly a consumer and not often enough bottle washer

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".