[Namron] Pie---Pulas

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Aug 10 23:37:59 PDT 2004

Prey tell do we have any diabetics comeing to populas? I make a killer
diabetic pie (you cant tell its diabetic) and if their is I will make my
diabetic pie we will be in populas if it kills me though we will need
someones contact phone number so we can be shown how to find buzzes again
lol. So can we make a list of who is bringing what types?

Chass of Rundel aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)