[Namron] Pie---Pulas

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 08:32:57 PDT 2004

Wow, you're a ways off!

Ok.  Just get to I35 and go north to the lindsay st.
exit.  You'll go east on lindsay to the 24th st.
stoplight.  There you'll turn south and go a few yards
till you see a small street to the east with a large,
red brick castle. That's buzz's subs where we meet.

I believe there is a map on the Namron website that
might be easier to follow.

=====
God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan