[Namron] The Pie-pahwuzzamacallit thing

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 18:32:51 PDT 2004

Do I have good timing or what? Hee hee. I'll be moving to Norman that very day!  Yeah for pie! Cheesecake too!

It was nice to meet everyone at the last Namron pop meeting, as well as see some familiar faces (nice people that I'd met at Med Faire and hadn't seen since).  I hope to see you all there on the 17th, now...if I could just talk my cousin into coming...

Eithne MacEwan of Skarrgard

   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Feudalism! It's your Count that votes!