[Namron] Quarterly Officer's Meeting - Barony of Namron

Barat barat at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 06:48:23 PDT 2004

A baronial Officer's Meeting will be held at the home of Lord Donnchadh
Beag mac Griogair and Lady Muriel ingen Gille Crist.

Location: 2929 Edinburg Drive, Norman OK 73071
Time: 7:30 - 8:30 P.M.
Date: August 20, 2004

Please call them if you need directions:
(405) 701-8137

You can also contact Donnchadh at:
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us

A map is available at mapquest. Either click on the link or copy and
paste THE ENTIRE LINK into your web browser's address window:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
ovi=1&mqmap.x=19&mqmap.y=177&mapdata=KpoRn2E8mwiLz4244xr3aRzYzk%252byndT
zrAwWj8h%252fNbUWAaMNskw%252fSAa6Dpm%252b3XbHmFutVKYNB%252f8KVvcpndGzZ03
NHvvK1YMOtwSZ2egGq2OL2dObUO3m%252fh7sy0%252fs6eCYycSz0vRkH%252bpa7tAKH51
4yj66NAfdSdfzhfjgHdX1xsw4Rti9lfMl5Tka2K14yQH3dIn0erAhkR8axQOw3kYFyPhKUkv
lfvlpXA7PsSEBLXfk70VDEEbYGQWCRQ%252fQQ7SqpwJFjcbqTIWxC4KooXIpVEvKR1kwhVD
za1e5Hymc%252b8TH%252fmhlPAUudU5yNa5%252bqJ2fnHUTuF3qZnWOp407vFRUyWfSnjY
wNZLBdjmGKA80zwmiefx68gldW2Ezktb4ONmcgHwDNH%252bbyLAjtEAfRB6gIkDkfSIUMIu
UFd%252fwTX71eG1e9FNg9yCPzV1rx5Sfupm7zo%252bO45gtSH9x0FyH5TdSsg%253d%253

Due to somewhat limited parking (it is a residential neighborhood after
all) please consider carpooling with one or more of the other
attendees.

Officers of Namron: If you have information one of your deputies needs
to report please have them report to you so you can report to the other
officers and the B&B. The sole exception will be for the Deputy
Seneschals (event stewards) for upcoming events. They will be allowed
to report directly. Please contact your counterpart in Skarrgard and
stay current on what is happening there. If your counterpart in
Skarrgard has anything to report they need to let you know so that you
can report for them at this meeting.

Officer's of Skarragrd: You are in no way required to attend, but you
are most welcome to do so if you like. I realize that would mean you
giving up an entire Friday night due to the drive time from Skarrgard.
Please make sure that your Baronial counterpart is current on what is
happening in Skarrgard so they can report at the meeting.

The purpose of this meeting is to keep the officers and B&B informed as
to what is going on within the Barony and the Canton of Skarrgard
(incipient). I will be holding an officers meeting each quarter from
now on scheduled so that two of the meetings fall two months before
Protectorate and Beltane, and the other two meetings fall halfway
between these two events.

The populace is invited to attend and observe. However, this is a
meeting for the officers and the Baron & Baroness (B&B) and the reports
and discussion will be limited to the officers and B&B. I would
strongly suggest that anyone who has a current application in for an
officer's position attend this meeting.

I would like to keep this meeting short and on target. Call or e-mail
me if you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, or the like.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Seneschal - Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley