[Namron] IKAC ON SATURDAY THE 21ST.

Traci Atchison t.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 18 05:00:53 PDT 2004

We will be having an IKAC on Saturday the 21st.  It will start at 10am or some where around that time, over at Ace's.  We do have some loaner bows and arrows available for adults and children if you don't have one.  If Anyone needs directions give me or Ace a call.

Traci  (405) 823-3463
Ace   (405) 326-7849

Ace's is at 4141  48th Street in Noble.

just go to highway 9 east south of norman until, go east on highway 9 until you get to 48th st. then turn right (south)  it is the first drive way on the left just past the mail box made out of pvc pipe in the shape of a K.

Traci Atchison