[Namron] Care Packages for our Troops

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 11:50:38 PDT 2004

Agnes,

As of this time I have not been given a deadline by
thier excellencies, however I have asked if they would
like to.  I don't mind if we do more than a few cycles
of care packages.  Often folks send them early on
during a deployment, and then the longer the soldiers
are out there, the public gets more used to them being
gone and it's no longer a "new" thing and sort of
taper off sending stuff.  That's when it gets hard on
the service people's moralle.  So, in my opinion we
can have a deadline for the first mailing, and if you
don't get it in by then, get it in by the second
mailing.

One of our studants is in the National Guard.  He
graduates at the end of this school year and expects
to be deployed shortly therafter.  The senior class is
going to see if they can't help us with this project
(spoke with Heather/Michaela and their sr. class
president at lunch today).  He says his squadron is
always helping to ship care packages that are brought
in to them, so I'm sure we'll be able to get ours
shipped out easily enough.

However, if we take them to Tinker I want to go too.
There's a tree there underwhich I was proposed to many
years ago and I'd just like to see it again...lol.

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.