[Namron] Alive and Well in Baton Rouge

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Mon Aug 23 08:02:22 PDT 2004

*Great Big Hugs*  So happy you are safe.  We miss you Great bunches.

Maeve & Darous
Skarrgard

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Gibeson [mailto:gurhal at hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 2:28 PM
To: lightningmist at yahoogroups.com; northern at ansteorra.org;
Namron at ansteorra.org; dDirewolf at email.msn.com; Lddirewolf at cableone.net;
mal2ksc at yahoo.com
Subject: [Namron] Alive and Well in Baton Rouge

Hey guys, we are safely in Baton Rouge, and enrolled in school.
Hope to see you at Gulf War next year, you can bet we will be there!

Address info:
Glenn & Charlotte Gibeson
275 W Roosevelt St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802

225-334-5068 home
580-399-5742 cell

Gavin & Charlie

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown