[Namron] Care package reminder....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 19:16:03 PDT 2004

Just a friendly reminder.  For those who were not at the most recent populace, Her Excellency has assigned to me the task of
organizing Namron's care packages for the Troops
overseas.   I am endeavoring, praying, hoping, begging, to have enough items to send an impressive box of care packages by the end of September.

With this in mind I would ask you all to access the following link for a copy of the suggested Care Package Item List.  Review the list and bring any and all items to populace (first Wednesday of the month).

The list is on the Maysville Public Library Website at:

www.maysville.okpls.org/military.htm

Please feel free to access the list from that site or
request it from me via e-mail.

So far we are being regularly announced on KBLP FM out of Lindsay, and I have submitted PSA's to local papers and have spoken with our school supertinendant, elementary school principal, my church congregation as well as most individuals (many veterans) who've stopped by the public library these last few days.

PLEASE, talk to the people around you and let them know that your Barony is participating in this event.  Talk to your schools, neighbors, businesses, friends, family, and churches, etc.   Let them know that the troops need our support, regardless of your mundanely political affiliation.  The men and women of the Armed Service fight to protect our rights to persue the dream we know as Namron, in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  Let's not let them down.

Please let me know if you'll be bringing items to populace so I'll know which vehicle to bring.  You may contact me on list, or also mundanely.  My information is...

Samantha Robb
Maysville Public Library
508 Williams, PO BOX 599
Maysville, OK  73057
Phone & Fax 405-867-4748
samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com

 (I'm also on yahoo messenger, either as the ID listed
above, but sometimes as mamasami.  It's a quick way to
get ahold of me as I'm usually online unless I'm on
the road or outside.)

Thank you.

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.