[Namron] Two Questions

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Aug 24 09:17:32 PDT 2004

Eithne,
I believe that Heraldic is on the 2nd Thursday, and sewing on the 4th
Thursday of the month.  That would mean that sewing is this upcoming
Thursday night.  It is also at Tadhg and Meraud's, and I believe that
Meraud is still planning on having it.

I'm not sure when the student group meets, I think I've heard that it
has been the 1st and 3rd Thursdays.  That would mean next week, on the
2nd.  If Tadhg doesn't get with you, check back later in the week, or
early next week.

If there's anything you or anyone else wishes to learn, let someone
know, (especially the Arts & Science officer-Meraud) and we'll try to
find someone who can help.

Also, I believe that this Sunday in conjunction with the combined
fighter practice there was talk of having a pot-luck picnic for dinner.

Annabelle