[Namron] water baring

Jennifer dagmarandowen at cox.net
Sun Aug 22 20:05:38 PDT 2004

Greetings Namron,

I want to take a moment of your time to remind you of the Water Barers
authorization class this Saturday.  We will be meeting at 1:00 p.m. at my
home.  Please contact me at 310-6708, 405-880-1191, or by email for
directions.

Lady Zabeta, from Northkeep, will be leading the class.  We will be serving
refreshments, and child care is available in another room.  Please let me
know if I might answer any further questions.

I do hope we will have a great turnout of people to get authorized.  Water
Baring is a great way to be next to the list field action, and yet still be
providing a wonderful service.

Yours In Service,
Dagmar