[Namron] News member to Namron.

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Aug 25 18:58:48 PDT 2004

WOOHOO GRANDPA :) now we have a major reason to toss back a few at my camp at Protectorate

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.