[Namron] RE: [wolfstar] (no subject)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:56:53 PDT 2004

quiet is better then 23 alternatives I can come up  with off the top of MY
head.

quiet might even = content.

and now a quick heiku :

calm winds stir warm fog / gentle breeze blows automn leaves / storms* cast
ships to doom

shh ~ don't rock the boat

Pooky ( who makes no  noise when he walks - check it out )

* Namron pun intended

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".