[Namron] Wedding Winners & Thanx

Zach Greggs chrisfroste at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 16:48:13 PDT 2004

I wish I could have been there for the wedding, but I was busy......>_<

Frosty

Kaitlynn Morgan <kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Winners of our Tourneys

Heavy Fighting-
Tie for both winner & chiveraly. We decided to split them ourselves.
The fighter prize went to Skarrgard's Premier Axeman, Rodulv Harafnsson (aka
Mongo) of Northkeep.
The prize for chiverlery went to Lord Halldor Gimmsson, The Mad Jester of
Skarrgard.

Light Figting-
The Tournrment was won by Marshon (sp?) of Northkeep.
Sportmanship went to Jeeter of Skarrgard.

Barding-
Top Bard- Aderyn (aka Mongo's wench) of Northkeep.
Best Song- Svan Colbrow Skaldsson
Best Verse- The Drunken Lord Halldor Gimmsson

Middle-Eastern Dancing & Garb-
Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar (Man that's alot of typing!)

Congradulations to all the winners!

Thank you to everyone that came out.
Special thanks to....
The fighters for a wonderful tourny.
The bards for endless hours of entertainment.
The cooks for feeding everyone- Lord Hator & his lady Ara (sp?).
The brewers for bringing such fine drink.
Gunnarstead- words can not express my gratitude!
and of course the wonderful Baron & Baroness of Namron- with out you there
couldn't have been a wedding!

~kaitlynn morgan

http://mail.yahoo.com