[Namron] Ian

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 23:22:19 PDT 2004

 well.....
He's allready on his way to the hospital in OKC tonight.& most likely won't be getting out until after tuedays surgery.
 The Morgan monster went out the window tonight after unchaining the door , i guess he didn't want to use the door because mommy & daddy hear the bells when he does & he wanted us to know he made the big getaway.
 Right down the street into a car on the corner.We had 4 officers & half the neighborhood it seems out looking for him.
 The  little turd hid in the floorboard when he saw Jesse & I coming because Jesse looked into that particular car when I told him to & he couldn't see him. Really makes me feel weird that  the only car I felt like really checking was the one he was in.
 The cops found him after I told him he would be in a car somewhere & he decided to honk the horn.
 Thanks to the scare , Daddy's defib goes of 5 times taking him to the ground. The doctor who saw him up here tonight also works up at university so there was no question of not sending him up tonight when Ian told him about the surgery on Tuesday.
 Most likely going to Presbyterian.
 Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..