[Namron] Thanks

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Tue Aug 3 16:50:38 PDT 2004

We enjoyed having you and your  fighters show up to the practice.
Looks like we are going to hold the next practice in namron. Still trying to work on date. it looks like the date that I thought of is opposite Skargards Demo So I'm doing a quick scramble to check on dates. I should have one sometime tonight.
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried