[Namron] .... I don't know what to call it ....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 10:23:18 PDT 2004

*sending Pookie hugs*

As a newbie I'm only going to say this, I joined, card
carrying member and all, because of the family
atmosphere that I felt when I met and got to know the
members of this barony.  The things I love about the
people of Namron is their Kindness, cheerfulnes,
friendliness, tolerance, and patience.

Families have good seasons and bad seasons, some where
they cooperate and work together like a well oiled
machine, and some where tensions build up to a
breaking point, some fussing and misscommunication
occur, and even some feelings are hurt.

I stand firm in the belief that this too shall pass.
This barony impresses me so much with their ability to
love one another like a family, that I'm sure whatever
caused the rift, and whatever feelings are hurt, in
time, the wounds will mend and each will remember the
value of thier brother or sister and come to honor
again old friendships and alliegences.

I love you all and pray for a swift recovery.

=====
God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan