[Namron] its a girl

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Fri Aug 6 07:07:40 PDT 2004

I still think that every man who is the father of a girl, should be well
equipped with clubs, whips, guns, swords, machetes, razor wire, pill boxes,
machine gun nests, and a squad of eunachs to protect his house and daughter
from boys like I was (as a teenager) when the daughter is still a teenager,
and the man (and self-admitted pervert) I've become when she is an adult.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any sane, cute, single women that
they would be willing to introduce to me?  I can supply great amounts of
beer, mead and wine for a dowery.