[Namron] OT: On the subject of having a daughter...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 12:32:17 PDT 2004

(LMAO)

1.  Noticed very quickly...didn't take long at all.

2.  Identified said suiters as MUNDANE early on...pay closer attention please.

3.  So far MY daughter's dragged home mealy mouthed preppy types.  Thankfully, none have stayed the course.  (she's told me to let you know she'd love to be introduced to a nice, AGE APPROPRIATE boy if anyone's in the mood to play yiddish matchmaker....lol)

4.  Michaela's/Heather's daddy Has psychotic tendancies as a MUNDANE parent...imagine what he will turn into after he spends more time with you guys!

5.  Raouda/Bill says "shoot first, beat 'em up later, and make my dinner woman!"

Lotsa Love!

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan