[Namron] pie?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Aug 8 21:21:58 PDT 2004

Pleads the fifth.. drank a fifth.. hmm when is populace? I may be enticed to bring a PASTRY (if i can get the energy to come). Just dont kill us f we dont come in garb :) (besides it will give me an excuse to get barat and crew to try my Cherry Melomel).

Chass of Rundel aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)