[Namron] Officer's Meeting

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Mon Aug 9 17:33:29 PDT 2004

Date???
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barat
  Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 11:00 AM
  Subject: [Namron] Officer's Meeting

  Officer's meeting will be held at the home of Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair and Lady Muriel ingen Gille Crist at:

  2929 Edinburg Drive, Norman OK 73071

  Please call them if you need directions:
  (405) 701-8137

  You can also contact Donnchadh at:
  donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us

  A map is available at mapquest. Copy and paste THE ENTIRE LINK into your web browser's address window:

  http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ovi=1&mqmap.x=19&mqmap.y=177&mapdata=KpoRn2E8mwiLz4244xr3aRzYzk%252byndTzrAwWj8h%252fNbUWAaMNskw%252fSAa6Dpm%252b3XbHmFutVKYNB%252f8KVvcpndGzZ03NHvvK1YMOtwSZ2egGq2OL2dObUO3m%252fh7sy0%252fs6eCYycSz0vRkH%252bpa7tAKH514yj66NAfdSdfzhfjgHdX1xsw4Rti9lfMl5Tka2K14yQH3dIn0erAhkR8axQOw3kYFyPhKUkvlfvlpXA7PsSEBLXfk70VDEEbYGQWCRQ%252fQQ7SqpwJFjcbqTIWxC4KooXIpVEvKR1kwhVDza1e5Hymc%252b8TH%252fmhlPAUudU5yNa5%252bqJ2fnHUTuF3qZnWOp407vFRUyWfSnjYwNZLBdjmGKA80zwmiefx68gldW2Ezktb4ONmcgHwDNH%252bbyLAjtEAfRB6gIkDkfSIUMIuUFd%252fwTX71eG1e9FNg9yCPzV1rx5Sfupm7zo%252bO45gtSH9x0FyH5TdSsg%253d%253d

  Time: 7:30 - 8:30 P.M.

  The populace is invited to attend and observe. However, this is a meeting for the officers and the Baron & Baroness (B&B) and the reports and discussion are limited to the officers and B&B.

  Officers: if you have information one of your deputies needs to report please have them report to you and you can report to the other officers and the B&B. The sole exception will be for the Deputy Seneschals (event stewards) for upcoming events. They will be allowed to report directly.

  The purpose of this meeting is to keep the officers and B&B informed as to what is going on within the Barony. I will be holding an officers meeting each quarter from now on scheduled so that two of the meetings fall two months before Protectorate and Beltane, and the other two meetings fall halfway between these two events.

  I would like to keep this meeting short and on target. Call or e-mail me if you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, or the like.

  H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
  Seneschal - Barony of Namron
  Kingdom of Ansteorra
  M.K.A. Stephen Pursley