[Namron] Re: Pie ... how about period cheesecake?

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 18:00:20 PDT 2004

Since the establishment is Buzz's SUBS and not Buzz's Peace of Pie lovin' heaven, I had not considered it.

 I'm sure this would be similar to someone bringing a birthday cake to a pizza joint for a birthday party. (since it's my birthday the 16th that's on my mind...lol).  I could see him being upset if we brought in a cassarole potluck, but if anyone up there in Namron who's planning to bring pie would call him to make sure he won't be upset, please do so and report back to the list.  It would, indeed, be the polite thing to do.  AND we must, of course, offer him pie as well!

on a side note...Buzz is the owner of the establishment, not of populace, although I get what you were trying to say and thank you for your gentle reminder to be considerate of Buzz's feelings.  Good job./

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan