[Namron] prayers for Ian

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:49:15 PDT 2004

To anyone who knows Ian from Ponca City....

Ian is being operated on Wed. morning at 10.  Cassie
(his wife) says the docs give him a 50/50 chance.
Tonight I'm trying to get as many people as possible
to send positive, healing energy/prayers out to him
and his family between 8:30 and 9 this evening.  He
needs his extended family's support during this time.

Also, keep him and his family in your thoughts
tomorrow morning.  He will be in Presbitarian Hosp. in
OKC.

Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)