[Namron] The Pie-pahwuzzamacallit thing

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 08:21:55 PDT 2004

that I don't know, however, I know that Ulfie is on a
special diet and he might appreciate a sugar free pie.

There are also a lot of people in the barony who
aren't internet users and won't know about the
Piepulaspalooza and there may be one or two who'd
benefit from a sugar free pie.

*side note:  Anyone reading this who has the numbers
for some of our non-net brethren, please call and let
them know about tuesday so they won't feel left out of
the loop.  THANKS!!!

=====
God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan