[Namron] More Care Package stuff

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 04:45:04 PDT 2004

Actually, as I was using the Maysville Public Library as a drop off I was handling the announcements as the Maysville Public Librarian up to this point to get my locals involved...They know and support the Library down here, but they aren't as familiar with the SCA. The information about this project has been included in my regular Library News article in the Maysville News and copies of the Library article have been forwarded to the Lindsay Shopper and the Pauls Valley Democrat.  KBLP is also announcing it as a project in partnership between the Maysville Library and SCA.  This project should help acquaint more of the people who are so far unfamiliar with our group to the SCA.  But as to a PSA in the Norman Transcript I thought it should be done as the Barony, but nothing should be put in until we have a drop off point set up for the Norman area.  Once we have someone who will agree to be our drop off in Namron, I'll be more than happy to submit a PSA to you for review and posting.

As a new member, still learning the proper channels and all, I thank you for the guidance. I may need a gentle reminder every now and then as I'm used to getting project in the Mundane world and running with it.

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

http://mail.yahoo.com