[Namron] RE: [wolfstar] SCA families wanted for TV show

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 21:27:20 PDT 2004

Don't forget about Ace.  I have seen expressions of
terror on mothers' faces when their young children
became fascinated looking at Ace in a grocery store
line.  Of course, Ace was making silly faces back at
the wee one.

Etienett

--- Ben Bishop <chak4is at hotmail.com> wrote:

Annabelle my sweet, I know normal people that would be
scared for their lives at SCA events. What they don't
know is people like Pooky and Willy are really just
huge teddybears at heart.

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)