[Namron] Activity Pamphlet

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:51:49 PST 2004

pg. down

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as illuminated
by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".

>The main problem with such a book is keeping it up to date. Think about the
>trouble we have with the phone book and double it. Margarite

If We compile a list of ~every~ " Hobby " We can come up with that is
available in the S.C.A. and a concise description of the "activity", that
would be helpful.  The hospitaler could have a corresponding list of contact
info with the name of the willing party and how to get in touch with them.
This would keep us from handing a list of phone #'s of our good folks to
possible fruit cakes.
At least then the hospitaler could make the call (after looking into the new
persons eyes) as to whether the brand new person has real interest or wants
to harm someone.

Prudence / Valor etc.etc.
Pooky the Timid

P.s. This method would keep the pamphlets info from being outdated since the
contact info of the willing would be in the domain/pervue of the hospitaller
and the hobbies/activities haven't changed much in the last 1000 years