[Namron] Introduction

Lindseybellam at aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 03:43:43 PST 2004

I am Mistress Gwyneth of  Ramsey Mere, OL, Baroness Namron, now doesn't that
sound confusing. I am one of the founding members of the Barony of Namron
(back in 1977) and became the first Baroness in 1981, I served in that position
for ten years (yes, I know I need my head examined for that). I am an
Englishwoman whose father went to Florence on business and I discovered that Italian
Renaissance clothing was much more suited to Ansteorra that English clothing of
that period (no corsets!!), I am interested in the Italian Renaissance, counted
cross-stitch, ceramics, painting scrolls, embroidery of any type. I am also a
Laurel and have held many offices in my Barony.  Welcome to my little corner
of the world.