[Namron] Fabric Donations

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 20:36:20 PST 2004

I have been informed that the Hancock Fabrics in Norman has many people
coming in and asking about where they can donate fabrics.

I was told, that if you are interested, you should give them some
information and they will contact you with any new arrivals.

I thought it would be nice if the Barony could get fabric donated to them.
It would be an excellent source for loaner garb or the hundred other useful
endevours.

~kaitlynn morgan