[Namron] PLUME SUBMISSIONS

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 15:14:14 PST 2004

If you have a submission for the plume  or even if it is an announcement that normally is in the plume please submit it to me so I can make sure I have an up to date copy that I can reformat into the new plume.  I hope everyone will be pleased and if you see anything that you would think news worthy please submit it.  I will print it with your by line so you get credit and others will know whats going on with our goup instead of me just printing a list of our officers.  I know our Barony has lots of news worthy talents, give it a try someone else might be interested in what you have to say.  Remember it has to be GP rating, ok.   Thanks
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn