[Namron] Christmas Cards

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Thu Dec 2 07:06:31 PST 2004

This was indeed a very terrible way to start December.  I pray that all
has gone wrong that will.

My condolences on the loss of your grandchild. My heart goes out to you
and your family.

Hopefully they will figure out what caused Dean's paralysis, and it will
never occur again.

As for the lackwits out driving, may they all have accidents with each
other and leave the road clear for the rest of us.

Annabelle