[Namron] Plume

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 07:38:47 PST 2004

Greeting to all Namron,
I am your new Chronicler, if you have anything for the Plume please have the article to me by the 25th of each month. That will give me time to reformat into the newsletter print.  I will be trying to start an ad column for SCA equipment or garb only, that you would like to trade or sell.  This will give the newbies someone to contact to try and start up their collection of goodies.  Any suggestions for making the Plume a better newsletter let me know and I will see what I can do.
In service to my Barony,
Kathryn atte Unicorn

Kathryn Gordon
kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net