[Namron] care package requests

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 17:56:47 PST 2004

Check at Dollar tree as well....they have lots of soft dolls and girlish stuffed animals there

Katren

Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:
I have recently received an e-mail from Liam (our soldier in Iraq)
requesting small soft dolls to give to the little girls in the orphange
close to their unit. It seems the little boys are getting most everything. I
had him check and it does not violate the taboo in the Koran against living
creature images (I guess change happens everywhere). This is a Catholic run
orphange for Islamic children. Please keep that in mind when selecting your
gifts. I have seen several different small soft dolls at Wal-mart. Please
consider piciking up one or two for the next package. Although I doubt they
will arrive in time for Dec. 25th, I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated
no matter when they arrive. I will be collecting them at the next populace
meeting.

Thanks to all for your efforts so far and keep up the good work.

Maleah
Baroness