[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 19:10:25 PST 2004

Thanks for the giggle.  I'm not sure I'm out to get a
Thistle or anything else for that matter.  I just want
to do what I can excel in and help the SCA.  Isn't
that the idea?  I'm a pretty darn good socializer,
too.  And I don't plan to give that up, except maybe
for Lent.  <GRIN>

Isobel
--- Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net>

namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org