[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 22:16:49 PST 2004

No, a one-time publication, more like an SCA activity dictionary...

:)

muriel at entelesoft.com wrote:
Hmmmm... a publication to list info and articles about who's doing what and how in Namron?  That sounds suspiciously like the Plume.  If Owen were still Chronicler we'd be getting a lecture about submitting articles about now...  Our new Chronicler is still being nice to us.

Yeah,  I know I'm guilty too.

-Muriel
There are, indeed, two things, knowledge and opinion, of which the one makes its possessor really to know, the other to be ignorant.
Hippocrates

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...