[Namron] On A Newcomer's Catalogue...

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 21:39:04 PST 2004

I do like the idea, though I think either hosting it
electronically or having an updatable contact page
would be advisable.

I agree that the Knowne World Handbook is a good
resource, it is sadly becoming out of date (the most
recent version is up to 12 years old...before the
Internet was ever popular...).

We might even consider just a good flyer or handout
with a list of easy start web resources on various
topics (garb, names, the Florilegium).

Also, Mooneschadowe has a combined Heraldry/Newcomers
night....things are less formal than a populace,
everyone is encouraged to ask questions, and it
provides a set time for things like "So What Hat is
That" class.

Anyways, Just my two cents.  Crawling back into my
torts book now.

Aline
1 Final down, three to go...