[Namron] Re: newcomers/catalogue

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Dec 10 12:14:30 PST 2004

I just thought I'd clarify this. I don't mean to belittle anyone's
ideas.  I do think the idea of a calendar is great, I just don't see any
point in duplicating efforts and confusing people about who to tell when
activities are decided on.  Since the Chroniclear already tries to get a
listing to print, if someone else tried to put together a separate
calendar, it could get confusing.  On the other hand, if Kathryn wants
to choose someone as a deputy in charge of preparing a calendar, that's
up to her.

Again, I don't want to insult anyone, or make anyone feel they shouldn't
bring up ideas.  That's called brain-storming, and has a good track
record of providing results.

Annabelle