[Namron] Who am I

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 13:36:39 PST 2004

Who am I?  Mundanely I am known as Kathryn Gordon, SCA I am Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn, Matriarch of Inn of the Weeping Unicorn (Unicorn head on a mug).  We were established Oct 9, 1999 a small household of about 20 adults, and have been going strong since.  My personality is basically Quasi Gypsy for right now  mainly because the clothes are very comfortable, I feel everyones personality should constantly grow and change as needed.  I teach basic sewing to whom ever would like to learn, nearly my whole household cooks, paints, weaves, marshals, bardic, and loves to camp with a passion.  Ask us a question and if we don't know the answer we will do our best to help you find it.  When people ask about the Inn we tell them that we are a roving Inn that follows mercenary groups to war.  We cook for them they set up our camps.  When the war is over if it is one of ours we help them back to health, if it one of the enemy we slit their throats and loot the bodies.  (Actually we help them
 back to their camp and ask a bribe of cookies).  We are an adult based household, but we have many smalls within our camp.  My grandson started going to Pennsic at 6 months old.  What this means is that we take turns watching them at night for an hour or two so everyone has some time to be around other adults and not have to worry about the little ones.  So if there are any newbies out there that wants to ask me any questions please feel free to email   me at kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net if I don't know the answer I will try and get you in touch with one of the many members of Namron that has more knowledge than me.  Hope to see all of you around a campfire some time. Kathryn