[Namron] Namron Combined Practice results

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Mon Dec 20 17:40:32 PST 2004

Ok sorry for the expanded band width on this topic.
On Sunday the Barony of Namron hosted the combined practice
the official count was
 25 heavy fighter
6 rapier fighters
3 combat archers
There were 6 members of the chivalry in attendance:
Syr Owen, Sir John Paul,Sir Caissus, Sir Balvin, Sir Conrad and His Grace Joe Angus (?).
2  nonchivalric centurions were present
Centurion Tarl and Centurion Thorgrim. (?)
and the kitchen support crew:
 Ld. Owen Stott, HL Annabelle and Ldy. Agnese

There were two kingdoms present,
Ours and Calontir
and seven branches represented
Namron,Skargard,Eldern Hills,Weisenfeur,Moonshadowe,Northkeep and Smythkeep (?)

IF I haven't mentioned your group, or a member of the above orders that were present and not mentioned above please let me know, so that can be corrected.
In all a wonderful time was had, there was some outstanding fighting,and the food was hot and filling.
Oh All spelling errors are mine
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
Knights Marshall Barony of Namron