[Namron] What art thou doing?

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Fri Dec 24 14:50:37 PST 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Samarrah bint Annaan
  To: kim at entelesoft.com ; Barony of Namron
  Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 1:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [Namron] What art thou doing?

  .  "sigh"

  Miss you all....we need a bonfire!....I have pleanty to burn....perhaps next saturday?  What thinkest ye....

  OHHHHH!!!!!! Did Someone say BONFIRE!!!!!!!!, Boy do I know just the person for that and he has some frustrations to work off, and a couple o news toys to test.
  First we need a some gas for the saw, some kerosene to start the thing with and let me check and see what quadrant the mothership will be in that weekend.
  Wilhelm the pyro

  Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

  God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.